We did great on our first batch....according to the glycerin fallout percentages! I have some pictures to upload, but just not tonight. Ughhh....exhausting weekend; but looking forward to a great week!
- Week 2 with "Windy" at RCHS.
- The Uganda Project progresses this week as we start constructing the light plant and the wristbands arrive!
- Hopefully, we will find a small diesel engine to "field test" our first batch!
- Tomorrow night, I will be speaking to the City Council on the exciting events going on in the ETCA!
- Tuesday is a meeting with Dr. Starr after school to discuss some rural agriculture opportunities.
- Wednesday is the Solar Panel Assembly manufacturing plan meeting....have lots to do on this project before then!!
- Hopefully making some biodiesel from WVO (waste vegetable oil) on Thursday and Friday!
More to come this week.....especially some pictures from Friday's biodiesel testing!